- Not good
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Trial version
- Latest version:
- 3.0.5 25/10/13
- Last month's downloads:
- 37.4 MB
- more programs (2)
TuneUp is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
TuneUp is also compatible with ▼▲
TuneUp is also available in other platforms ▼▲
Versions of TuneUp
|TuneUp 3.0.5 25/10/13||Trial version||English||Download|
|TuneUp Media 2.2.1 08/03/12||Free||English||Download|
|TuneUp Media 2.2.0 14/12/11||Free||English||Download|
|TuneUp Media 2.0.2 20/10/11||Free||English||Download|
|TuneUp Companion 1.6.1 18/05/11||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Improved stability throughout, including better performance for large collections
- Reduced memory use
- Ability to detach TuneUp from iTunes and Windows Media Player
- Updated user interface
- Improved status and progress messaging
- Better support for intermittent Internet connection timeouts
- Efficient file cleaning
- Easy to use
- Lots of additional information about your music
- Can be slow
"Not for large collections anymore"
TuneUp was a nice addition to collectors like me, especially because it was kinda flexible and would handle large collections quite nicely. With the new update, version 3, this is gone: it became a nightmare and a truly awful machine-clogging beast that lost all its best qualities to become an automated service that frequently mislabels your songs.
If you do have a small-medium sized mainstream music collection, you'll be fine. If you want more brains to your collection, you'll have to find something else.
- Gets info on year, track number and other deep info.
- Drag and drop system
- Incredibly slow for +10,000 song collections
- Even more inflexible to mismatches than previous versions.
- 17 Sep 2013
Top Downloads: Cd Covers & Lyrics
AVG announced two new products to protect user privacy online; PrivacyFix Family is a new Facebook app... See more
iTunes revolutionized the way people purchased and listened to music on their computers. Though that's... See more